- Estimated cost of attendance for freshmen, transfers and undergraduate students.
- Full-time estimate cost of attendance is based on 21 credits for undergraduate students for 2019-2020. These cost might vary depending on the selected program of studies.
- On Campus
|Total Annual Cost: $19,800|
|Expense||Cost (Per Semester)|
|Book & Supplies||$900|
- Your educational expenses can be categorized as either direct costs or indirect costs. Things you pay directly to MMCI such as tuition and fees, books and supplies, retaking a course or exam, tutoring services are considered direct costs. Anything not paid to the university is called an indirect costs, such as transportation or personal and miscellaneous expenses.
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is your FREE, one-stop shop for all federal, state and MMCI aid. To maximize your financial aid eligibility, apply as early as Oct. 1 by using the IRS data match on the FAFSA at FAFSA.gov. You can automatically insert your income, which will simplify the process, and be sure to create a FSA ID prior to starting. For a complete list of scholarships, visit our Scholarships and Grants page for more information.6 Reasons to File Your FAFSA
- It’s the ONLY way to determine if you are eligible for federal and state aid.
- It’s FREE.
- It takes just 30 minutes.
- Eligible students who can apply:
- There’s no obligation to accept student loans.
- If you have financial need you may qualify for grants.